Floome IT breathalyzer
Floome IT measures your blood alcohol concentration (BAC) and the results are displayed directly on your smartphone.
- Floome IT uses same sensors technology as the police breathalyzer
- Uses a platinum fuel cell sensor
- Just connect Floome IT to your smartphone via a standard audio jack, open the nozzle and blow
- No batteries required.
Simple to use in these easy three steps:
1. Blow into FLOOME IT - Connect FLOOME IT to your smartphone and blow!
2. Wait for the result - FLOOME IT will estimate your blood alcohol content and tell you if you are under the legal limit based on laws in your location.
3. Make a smart decision - Are you over the limit? No problem, call a taxi, a friend to come pick you up or find a place to eat while you sober up. The choice is yours!
Meet the amazing Floome IT app! Technology and design at your service
If the app's test results show a red screen, it means that the alcohol level is over the legal limit in force in the country you are in. Wait for the proposed recovery time specified in the application and then repeat the test.
- Get in touch with your friends
You can share your test with your friends together with a selfie to let them know that you're ok, or that you need a ride.
- Calling a taxi
If you can not get behind the wheel, Floome app helps you to find and call a taxi.
- Contact a friend
By creating your own list of favorite friends, you can contact them via the app or send a message indicating your location.
- Eat something
Looking for something to eat to lower the alcohol concentration in the blood? Using the app, you can find nearby restaurants
- Floome IT knows you well
By entering your weight, gender, height, and age, the app calculates how long it takes for your body to lower the alcohol concentration in the blood. In addition, the app will learn your metabolism and provide more personalized results.
- Your weekly Diary - Keep track of your habits
Through the diary, you can keep track of your alcohol consumption and get more detailed information such as calorie consumption.
BACguard is a FLOOME IT feature that estimates how much time is required for your BAC to return below the legal limit. BACguard is an algorithm created by the FLOOME IT Team to help you understand how your body reacts to blood alcohol concentration and let help you make smarter choices when you drink.
BACguard technology uses your physical characteristics, estimates the fat and lean mass and along with the blood alcohol concentration found, the app provides you with the estimated time required for your BAC to return below the legal limit. Once this time passes, the application will send you a notification that will invite you to perform a new test.
A whole new way to drink and get informed.