The Apple Watch is the most advanced health & fitness device ever, but the wrist is not always the perfect place to wear it. Sports like Kickboxing, Weightlifting and CrossFit often require protective sports gear and full wrist mobility that can rule out the use of Apple Watch on the wrist.
- ActionSleeve straps your Apple Watch to your upper arm or bicep - off your wrist - but still fully viewable and controllable.
- The outer frame adds protection from nicks and dings and with tighter, more consistent skin contact, it can even improve heart rate monitoring.
- Switching apps, pausing a workout or setting a timer is as easy as can be.
- Add bluetooth headphones, and it’s like running with your favorite iPod armband all over again.
- Washable (hand wash recommended)
- Offered in Black or Red
- See sizes below
How does it work?
Ever change out your Apple Watchband? Perhaps you're already switching from your leather band to your sports band each time you hit the gym. Using ActionSleeve is just as simple:
- Remove your current Apple Watchband
- Push the Apple Watch body into the soft frame of ActionSleeve
- Strap ActionSleeve on and go.
- Your screen, crown, and button remain fully accessible and functional.
- With tight and consistent skin contact, the heart rate monitor might even work better!
Never miss a heartbeat!
ActionSleeve can actually improve Apple Watch’s heart rate tracking. How? When you flex your wrist or your watch band isn’t tight enough, it can cause inconsistent readings or dropouts. ActionSleeve holds Apple Watch tightly and securely to your upper arm - delivering more consistent skin contact and more accurate heart rate tracking. If you’re serious about training or you’ve had trouble with the Apple Watch heart rate monitor in the past, ActionSleeve might just be the ticker-counting ticket you’re looking for.
AW 38 mm: Fits arms up to 38 cm
AW 42 mm: Fits arms up to 43 cm
AW 42 mm Slim: Fits arms up to 32 cm