Twelve South BookBook for iPad Pro Rutledge - 12.9 "& 9.7"!
Rutledge version of BookBook is the most distinctive version of BookBook. Twelve South developed a new technique for applying multiple layers of color, then remove selected elements - the result is a brilliant tapestry of hues and patterns. Each case has slight differences in the finish, and the sharp tones follow the natural pattern of the leather. It creates a premium feel you will not find in any other case.
- Each BookBook is handmade, the only of its kind, hardback leather case designed to protect and enhance your iPad experience.
- The protection consists of two hardcover book cover, with reinforced corners and a stiff back.
- Inside you will find a padded interior, along with a built-in screen and tripod.
- Built-in holster inside its spine apple Pencil
- As a bonus, BookBook functions as a disguise your iPad, with a look like an old book, it represents a new level of theft protection.
Two stands in a ... BookBook.
When you first open BookBook, you see the inner support frame that holds the iPad securely in place and shows the fine screen. Unfold the frame and serves as a convenient stand for FaceTime conversations, movies, or image. With over 30 degrees of adjustment you will always find a perfect angle.
Neatly tucked under the inner support frame has a built-in write stand. Fold up the support frame, fold out the stand and write e-mails, Facebook updates, and work to write a book from the comfort of your BookBook.
"The BookBook is one of the finest iPad cases ever tested by TechCrunch." - TechCrunch
"The BookBook Case for iPad is as close to perfect as we've ever seen." - The Next Web
"BookBook is one of the few enclosures worthy of holding an iPad. Case closed. "- ZDNet