Twelve South Journal for MacBook is a beautiful case/cover combination that is the ultimate professional case with all the functionality you’ve come to know and love. Designed specifically for Apple’s Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) MacBooks, Journal is a stunning leather case that not only looks great but protects your MacBook with hardback covers and a crush resistant spine. Protecting your MacBook doesn’t have to mean adding a huge bulky case - the slim design weighs as little as 13.5 ounces while still offering a hidden document pocket to keep everything you need for your next meeting together. With it’s simple yet elegant design this case is sure to wow everyone in the boardroom.
- Luxurious full-grain leather sourced from New Zealand, ensures a superior look and feel. Hand finished elements, an eco-friendly vegetable tanning process and a waxed finish add an extra level of sophistication to your MacBook.
- Versatile design allows Journal to be used as a semi-attached cover or slip-in sleeve.
- Hidden interior pocket keeps documents or swatches easily accessible, streamlining your everyday carry and ensuring everything you need for meetings or presentations is at your fingertips.
- Reinforced corners and a cushioned spine absorb outside impacts. Journal is lined with a soft micro-fiber interior to cushion your MacBook and protect from nicks and scratches.
- Journal adds an extra level of security. Tucked inside this beautiful case, your MacBook will be concealed as a portfolio.