>>> Över 100.000 Nöjda Kunder | Fri Frakt inom Sverige | Leverans 1-3 dagar | 30 dagars öppet köp <<<
Jamstik Guitar Trainer
The Jamstik Guitar Trainer is the ultimate, go-anywhere guitar instruction tool bundled with apps and software that take the guesswork out of learning to play. See your fingers on screen in realtime in an easy to use system that will have you playing your first guitar chords in minutes. At just over 18 inches, you can practice anywhere with the Jamstik.
• iOS, Mac, PC, and Chromebook Compatible - Connect via Bluetooth or USB
• Portable, Wireless, MIDI Smart Guitar — Bundled with Interactive Teaching Apps for Learning Guitar
• FretTouch Finger Sensing Technology & Infrasense Optical Pickups provide real-time feedback so you can see your fingers on the screen of your device
• Entry-level MIDI Controller for Learning & Introduction to Music Production & Composition
• Made with Real Custom Guitar Strings from D’Addario
Jamstik is the only guitar-learning product on the market that allows you to see real-time feedback on the screen of your device using the compatible Jamstik software. Moreover, it's more than just a guitar-like learning device. The Jamstik is also a class-compliant MIDI controller, so you can play nearly any sound or instrument you can think of and create & record music whenever inspiration strikes.
Technical information to note
The Jamstik Portal app is available for iOS, and Chromebook, Mac, and PC users can access the free software using the Google Chrome browser at play.jamstik.com. Not Android compatible.
• iOS 9.0 and above on a iPad Mini 2 (or later), iPad Air 2 (or later), iPad 3 (or later), iPhone (6S or later), iPad Pro (or Later)
• OSX 10.10+ and above
• Windows 10 with Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 and Intel Dual Core i5 2.5GHz+ (USB Connection Only)
• Chrome Browser on Chromebook, Mac and PC with USB Connection
• Up to 72 hours continuous play
• Bluetooth Connectivity and optional USB connectivity Included
• Jamstik Guitar Trainer
•4 AA Batteries
• Guitar Strap
• Guitar Picks
• Manual and Warranty
• Make sure to keep fingers off of the fretboard when powering up the unit as it calibrates.
• Always use wired headphones/speaker